Now isn’t this a quickie!
All you need is eggs (4), salted butter (2-3tbsp), milk – 200 ml, pepper and salt to taste. I used a little less than 1 tsp salt and went on with the pepper…well.. because Indians love pepper 🙂
So all you need to do is
- Heat the wok
- Add butter – let it melt
- Whisk the eggs and then add it to the melted butter
- Add the milk slows and fold it in
- Keep on low flame and stir occasionally
- Add salt to taste
- I just kept adding the pepper powder each time I folded the mixture in that was quite frequently.
- Do this still you get the dish at the consistency you would like and Voila!